Sign in to follow this  
Chockled

Fortress Pailaka

It seems like Fortress Pailaka does not work properly. Even if i try to take a quest "Light within the darkness"  it says I'm already in progress of another quest - "Hope within the darkness", which is obviously not true. My only quest I'm participating are those for RB cloaks. GM could u kindly check if that can be fixed. I'd love to check out Fortress Pailiaka here.

I cannot enter Pailaka without the quest neither. So it seems like it turned off on our server or it's just bugged. Hope you can do something about it ;) 

Thanks ;)

Edited by Chockled

13 hours ago, Chockled said:

It seems like Fortress Pailaka does not work properly. Even if i try to take a quest "Light within the darkness"  it says I'm already in progress of another quest - "Hope within the darkness", which is obviously not true. My only quest I'm participating are those for RB cloaks. GM could u kindly check if that can be fixed. I'd love to check out Fortress Pailiaka here.

I cannot enter Pailaka without the quest neither. So it seems like it turned off on our server or it's just bugged. Hope you can do something about it ;) 

Thanks ;)

Hello it is not bugged at all you just need to make Fortress Contract to win independence then you will be able to use Fortress Instances this is normal and not a problem. Just some other servers you might be used to remove this ways of game but we like to keep the original version!

8 hours ago, =Rean= said:

Hello it is not bugged at all you just need to make Fortress Contract to win independence then you will be able to use Fortress Instances this is normal and not a problem. Just some other servers you might be used to remove this ways of game but we like to keep the original version!

I don't think there is something like winning independence. After Fortress Siege you have 1 hour to choose between Castles your fortress might belong to. You can make this decision talking to NPCs which are inside the fortress for 1 hour. In our example it was Dion and Gludio. If you dont decide which castle you want to be contracted to, then your fortress becomes independent.

Another way of getting independence of your fortress after taking contract with a castle is not paying the taxes, which are around 25k/6hours.  Can you, please, look into it once again and correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks :))