Sign in to follow this  
Barbas

Skills delayed and auto hit..

Hello deva.server has a problem when u spam skill on beta...when u spam two skills..first skill landed then charscter auto hit and then land second skill..check also gladi /tyrant use triple sonic for example and then go ro raise force there is a 1 second delay between triple sonicc and starting raise focus ...i spamed focus raise skill fast adter triple 100 times..this delay is so hard fucked bug!

Edited by Barbas

11 hours ago, Barbas said:

Hello deva.server has a problem when u spam skill on beta...when u spam two skills..first skill landed then charscter auto hit and then land second skill..check also gladi /tyrant use triple sonic for example and then go ro raise force there is a 1 second delay between triple sonicc and starting raise focus ...i spamed focus raise skill fast adter triple 100 times..this delay is so hard fucked bug!

U cannot spam skills on retail files

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanna cry ...the packafe of this server is so bad..we cant even change graphics to 60 fps ...so u will see in opening..with those delay and lag 1 month server against...pay a better server..

1 hour ago, Barbas said:

I wanna cry ...the packafe of this server is so bad..we cant even change graphics to 60 fps ...so u will see in opening..with those delay and lag 1 month server against...pay a better server..

What you are talking man you are the only one who is saying this stuff. I never heard someone complain to us about fps. This is prolly you pc issue  not our side. Because we are working on lineage 2 high five projects for years and our projects all time big online , big war and big pvp and absolutely zero problem with fps. You can just go on youtube and search l2saga u will see alot of videos from players. Our files are even smother than any other ive seen around so if u are used to play in other servers with no animation please do it here aswell from .cfg and turn off animations.

Here some video from mass pvp in l2saga and zero problems at all.

https://youtu.be/vStzI6OSVhg

26 minutos atrás, AchYlek disse:

sure, video with 15 fps max :D mega troll 

sure like he got any delay at skills :D he just spam 

he have refresh skill argument 

Omg , where it was your last server that you play ? Go play in some surius servers , i dont want to say names.

Saga dont listen nothing , dont destroy this ,beacuse ppl they dont have fingers to play !

If you listen any one who say what ever he like is crazy !

Every one play in differnt servers , dont expect same every where.

20 hours ago, Everton Aquino said:

1s delay doesn't work in java servers 😏

say the guy that didnt even tried.

MY  LITTLE  SON   GM   AND  ADMIN ---- YOUR  JAVA  HAVE  A BIG  ISSUE  WITH  SKILLS  -- IT  DEALY  AFTER THE  2ND SKILL  ---   

YOUR SERVER HAVE LAGGING IN SKILLS   -----    THIS IS THE REASON  CUZ   JAVA  SUCKS