Sign in to follow this  
Wasal

Server differences?

Hi,

Could u tell us what exactly u did to make this server better than last saga and thegame? Few days ago, on features list I saw there wont be such thing as Hero cloak and belts/shirt could only be made as retail way. This information made me hopeful for this server but for now this reference is gone. Please answer my question honesty.

Best regards,

Wasal

3 hours ago, Wasal said:

Hi,

Could u tell us what exactly u did to make this server better than last saga and thegame? Few days ago, on features list I saw there wont be such thing as Hero cloak and belts/shirt could only be made as retail way. This information made me hopeful for this server but for now this reference is gone. Please answer my question honesty.

Best regards,

Wasal

Hello Wasal first thing that saga have nothing to do with TheGame or any other server out there, there is plenty difference on our last project and this project.

Starting from New complete Community board, All challanges and daily quests or weekly quests are made for make the gameplay more different than any server out there. 

Added mass vote reward and vote shop where u can buy vaious items that will help u gear up faster. 

The farm is more easier and you can gear up faster than our last project.

Cloaks,shirts,belts are removed from shop but we will want to see the community reaction about this and if we will add or no in future it depends on players.

We all know that blocking completely boting is impossible because there will be still ways that people will find way to bot and this time we will have 3 bot hunters that will be on server all day and will check for.boters and this time the penalty for boting will be big, we will not allow people abuse boting.

Best regards!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Theresa said:

Hello Wasal first thing that saga have nothing to do with TheGame or any other server out there, there is plenty difference on our last project and this project.

Starting from New complete Community board, All challanges and daily quests or weekly quests are made for make the gameplay more different than any server out there. 

Added mass vote reward and vote shop where u can buy vaious items that will help u gear up faster. 

The farm is more easier and you can gear up faster than our last project.

Cloaks,shirts,belts are removed from shop but we will want to see the community reaction about this and if we will add or no in future it depends on players.

We all know that blocking completely boting is impossible because there will be still ways that people will find way to bot and this time we will have 3 bot hunters that will be on server all day and will check for.boters and this time the penalty for boting will be big, we will not allow people abuse boting.

Best regards!

Totally agree, PERMANENT removing those items makes the game more balanced and that is what every players looks for. About botting , one active GM can handle them via reports from players.
I am looking forward for 19th!