Sign in to follow this  
Digging

Razer gear not working

Hello,i am experiencing an issue,my razer tartarus v2 isn't working with your server,lets say i am using surrender to water by pressing the key i assigned to work as F1 and then F2 which is assigned to aqua vortex,the second skill won't land unless i first click somewhere in the game window.i tested my hardware-software on an other famous h5 server and it works like charm,can we do something about it please?

3 hours ago, Digging said:

Hello,i am experiencing an issue,my razer tartarus v2 isn't working with your server,lets say i am using surrender to water by pressing the key i assigned to work as F1 and then F2 which is assigned to aqua vortex,the second skill won't land unless i first click somewhere in the game window.i tested my hardware-software on an other famous h5 server and it works like charm,can we do something about it please?

This mouse have Macro buttons?

No,i am not using any macros at all,i just arrange mouse keys to F1 - F2 etc through retail razer software.It has to do with your third party protection that leads to missfuction,of the razer software.Yes you can use macros with it if you want to but since when is  illegal to use macros when you do not automatate  gameplay? I am using it on hundreds of retailed game titles as well as hundreds of l2 clients the last 10 years.

13 hours ago, Digging said:

No,i am not using any macros at all,i just arrange mouse keys to F1 - F2 etc through retail razer software.It has to do with your third party protection that leads to missfuction,of the razer software.Yes you can use macros with it if you want to but since when is  illegal to use macros when you do not automatate  gameplay? I am using it on hundreds of retailed game titles as well as hundreds of l2 clients the last 10 years.

Well our protection is strict against automatic features such a macro loops and keyboard or mouses that have this feature.

We cannot do nothing for this. Sorry

Thats not a legit answer,i can use as many macros as i want and actually can probably make it work by only using macros,its not like it doesnt work at all or i am lock out of it,it works but it doesnt work correctly,so the answer in short terms is "we dont care" cus what you are saying makes no sense... thanks for nothing...