Freak.

SpecialAbillities Daggers

Hello,

It is the second time in a week I get to test this “feature” (SA on daggers), comparing the damage with a Skull Edge CD SA and Skull Edge dual deggers.

After maybe 50+ backstabs with each of these weapons I realised there is no difference. I also asked older people from the server and they confirmed it.

My curiosity is: is this thing normal? Not to have any advantage using a single dagger with SA than dual daggers?

Imo there should be a considerent difference considering getting a dagger with SA is more expensive and you have 1 skill less.

also it is the same thing using or not a belt with pvp skill attack.

Thank you in advance, I hope it is not a repost.

5 hours ago, Freak. said:

Hello,

It is the second time in a week I get to test this “feature” (SA on daggers), comparing the damage with a Skull Edge CD SA and Skull Edge dual deggers.

After maybe 50+ backstabs with each of these weapons I realised there is no difference. I also asked older people from the server and they confirmed it.

My curiosity is: is this thing normal? Not to have any advantage using a single dagger with SA than dual daggers?

Imo there should be a considerent difference considering getting a dagger with SA is more expensive and you have 1 skill less.

also it is the same thing using or not a belt with pvp skill attack.

Thank you in advance, I hope it is not a repost.

I would say Single Dagger for Olympiad due to the critical damage.
And Dual Dagger for Normal PvP Due to the fact that u already reaching max critical rate due to the full buffs

13 minutes ago, =Rean= said:

I would say Single Dagger for Olympiad due to the critical damage.
And Dual Dagger for Normal PvP Due to the fact that u already reaching max critical rate due to the full buffs

What about the belt? It is PvP Skill attack, it should improve the damage of phisycal skills, right? It doesn't tho.

1 hour ago, Freak. said:

What about the belt? It is PvP Skill attack, it should improve the damage of phisycal skills, right? It doesn't tho.

It is improving pvp skill damage , tested and confirmed from players also

Upon reading the comments made by both of you, I would say that none of you knows how the SA Crit DMG applies. First of all, there is no JAVA server where the SA Crit DMG works at all. Here, I would say that there is a difference of DMG comparing the DUAL dager and CD one - 150 dmg max. The SA Crit dmg says - Adding P attach when Skill is applied. GM mentioned that SA dagger in oly is better but not because max Critical is reached with buffs. The reason why SA dagger is better to pvp without buffs is that the SA effect is lowered by the following buffs - Chant of Protection, Eye of Paagrio,  Counter critical and PVP Armor. In oly, most of the time the players you are fighting against are lacking these buffs and you can feel the difference.

In addition, I would like to mention that PVP dual dagger for oly is better only vs TANKs or BISHOPs, cause of the cancel effect.

And last but not least, the skills usage with single dagger is faster than the dual dagger. Not to mention that the Dual Blow has a huge cooldown. Let's do the math:

If Dual Blow deals 2k dmg, before using it again, you would have used all your 3 blows x 2 times. If the difference in the damage between the SA and Dual dagger is 200. This would result in 1200 DMG in total. So I would say there is a slight difference in the dmg, but the animation with the SA dagger is way faster than dual dagger.

Overall, in light of the above said, I prefer and also play with SA dagger.