• Last visited

• Days Won

Nerine last won the day on April 10 2019

Nerine had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Nerine

CP LF DD/BD

omg bro you start play again or what
  2. Nerine

Quest XP

what abaut make more XP from quests.... for 7s is only 50kk XP is equal 5% on 79lvl.... this is rly not interesting
  3. Nerine

CZE/ SVK CP PARTY

Ty vole to je jak naborovy letak do armady :D Ale mna si nechcel... to si zapamatam :D
  4. Nerine

everRed

ALOOO, I am the last of eveRed. I will play alone so if someone is missing a party member just say me Have a nice day and GL with server
  5. Nerine

SUPPORT

you destroyed server from start GJ... BTW and bugs like lost items after .repair,,, no drop for core. you dont care! same like all server, you make it only for start and donate and then you fack it up
  6. Nerine

SUPPORT

Admins why you dont give this icarus hall for all, but only for main parties? i want it too
  7. Nerine

ALL TIME THE SERVER ERROR !!!!!!!!!!

because they have best antibot protection,,,, if you cant open the l2 window you cant bot server population have 0 bots, but 0 players too ("JOKE")
  8. Nerine

Some bug / cmd

all are retard only you are normal i know PPL like you, and all think the same why all hate? sad sotry, nobody can play any game with noob here noob there, retard here retard there. Admin wha abaut make any chat filter in game with auto chatban im really tired from that words
  9. Nerine

Some bug / cmd

ladies it work same like shield stun.... if you get high crit its a chance to cancel stun highter DMG from crit = highter chance to end debuff
  10. Nerine

Mobs with more life than normal.

i solo kariks (train full room) with one buff in moirai set so dont cry abaut that
  11. Nerine

Beta instnces

Hi, can you change beta instance enter for 2 members. i want test instances (power, skills if work, drop etc.) thanks for answer
  12. Nerine

everRed

Up
  13. Nerine

BETA

Hello, Dont allow elegia and epics for beta,,, i wanna try normal olympiad w/o full gear. Thanks
  14. Nerine

Ant Queen

i think just normal lvl 40+- i know deleveled char is retardet, but maybe they can lock it with kick from area with deleveling character