Puzzle

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Posts posted by Puzzle

1. 6 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

yeah, thats why im not crying for anything and im farming by my own, not like you and slade with adrenaline on. So yeah, everyone is not like me.

LOL i never used adrenaline in my life. But keep say i do just makes me laugh that u think i play as a program :) 

2. 55 minutes ago, jovilios said:

He will not cry for dp, he cry for castle :D

I never cryed for any of it, i do cry now tho...out of laughing so thx for that 

53 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

jovilios, its she, just fyi. I think it will be both, she will ask everyone for help to get a castle, same with TW, most of those clan leaders are helping cuz they want to have a b**ch close to them.

U do know not all is like u right? 

3. 8 minutes ago, BloodyKing said:

That is good mate save the Dragons they are rare :D

Did i say i love you? HAHAHA

10 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

ye im special, im the only one who can protect dv from ygg noobs

Ur the only one who can kill us? Im kinda flatterd that u think so tbh. 

4. 6 minutes ago, BloodyKing said:

I just love when people start spam others posts to show how smart they are and how pro :D

Wellcome Puzzle happy to see you around.

Haha yeah this one is special tho. He havent been with us for ages but as soon he sees a post from us he starts type like he has fire on his fingers. 
    Nice to see u too Bloody. Will i see u on the lead this time? :)

5. 5 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

why are u calling me "lil"? u never saw me, and stop telling that u dont care, i remember your stories, u wouldn`t be drama queen without that =D

I am no drama queen tho, ur the one with all the emotions looking for me on all forums. 
    And u are little to me as u actually act less grown up then my son does. 
    And i told u about my past, same as u did to me...if thats drama then ur the king thats for sure :D

6. 10 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

also, do u remember fisty still? he loves when i bully your clan =D, sadly he is playing on rpg x3 so cant join me.

Its funny u always drag up ppl that dont play like they where against me. Last time it was someone else...U try hurt my feelings lil man then u should prolly stop as i acualy have to care for u to care what u say 

7. 11 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

is there any ppl left from lionna or destiny? or dragon? oh i remember when whole cp from ur clan couldn`t kill me, had fun!

Who i have and dont have is accualy not anything u should care about is it? 

6 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

and btw about attention, i actually found cp already, 1 guy i played in clan with on eglobal wants me to join.

And i care why? Idk what that has to do with ur need for attention tho

8. 5 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

fun fact, i keep ur thread on top, still less views than unknown rainblood clan xD

In diff from u i dont need that much attention. If ppl wanna find me they will regardless on where on the list i am. U on the other hand aint on anyones list so u have to try ur very best for ppl to see u....But its ok lil one, one day someone will care for u too 

9. 4 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

so u are saying that u`ve never done that? same as u are against botting?

I never did no.
    1 i dont have skype and i dont have money to waste.
    2, i said boting makes ppl lose there hands and skills and i never will do it. 

But tbh this is first thing u say that aint insulting the staff and it accualy dont have anything to do with anything. So u should prolly stiop those energydrinks and take a napp..... 

10. 5 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

i like that, are u going to cry for dp`s again?

Noone cry for shit but u tho....so need of attention u cant help but to spam our thread. 
    But u keep on being less smart and accuse us for beg for DP when thats actually is to accuse the staff here to be unfair....

11. 13 hours ago, Kuretz said:

Oh boy i was waiting for you for so long. Get ur asses prepared, KURETZ IS COMING!

We have not been gone, ur the one not been seen. 

13 hours ago, Kuretz said:

COME ON ADMINS, CLOSE THIS TICKET, DONT LET ME BULLY YGG!

Not same GMs but im sure they love the idea u insult them for what others do....Ur not that smart are u?