UgandaFromRetail

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by UgandaFromRetail

1. On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:31 AM, Foxis said:

Ia that You on your profile photo? If yes then i am your Fan from Now And i am single As well! ??

if you like 5/10 gl 

2. On 3/31/2019 at 5:42 PM, Foxis said:

1 - nope.. full castlea are better since people will have flags and there can be epic TW, but if you make only 4 castles then TW wont be that much fun

2- YES

3 - why not

4 - nope, people will kill their duals for that

5 -- well.. it can be like if you do .report and he will be sended in jail, you will get 10 fa ... but this would be prolly used by many ppl that will send their dualboxes in jail just for FA.. and to be hones,t i dont think that gm have time to check every pm and bot reportfrom palyer.. imagine he get 100 pm per hour about bot..  about petitions .. well there is forum where yu can report and i beleive that saga staff will read and answer everything, not like on rise where they actually doesnt even care, only thing they care is when to go pick money from bank... and saga staff is not that case, so if bug = write on forum and i beleive they will look on it as soon as possible, i beleive in them

6- well balance would be good... i miss old times where there wasnt fighter crit cap.. almost nobody play fighter since there is crit cap dmg :( and its sad that 60% play mage, 30% archer and 10% rest classes

7 - idk

8 - true, let them make it or donate for it, no free items

9 - wont help, people will make "alied" clans that will help each other

10 - nope, for me its stupid

there was no crit cap last season so i gues wont be now aswell

3. 9 hours ago, impulse said:

image.png.453f9163931e1fd98e514aadaae60246.png

He doesnt like how fast you "targeting" enemies for mana burn maybe? Oh. thats not you who are mana burning, because the only targeting skills are on ur party members. Vewwy skilled HighRate boy))

i Give you 1 internetz for the courage to post such sh1t how handles are 'top groups' nowdays.

Gratz to russian guy who invented adrenaline and make from lineage a auto-game for retarded kids with no skill.

WTB normal servers like L2 "SUPREME" C5 10y ago .))

you want fair game play go asterios there they ban ppl  for soft and if you are clan leader they ban all clan and nobody flame for bots

4. !

LOL adrenalin for pvp most pathetic noobs ever

@Theresa  tell me why you dont ban adrenalin users?  oh ya they are from pretorians so you scared that they gonna leave server i get it

• Like 1