Freak.

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Freak.

Korean Style?!

Me and a lot of other players would've prefered to get bugged once a week instead of removing the best even on the server. I don't know if this is the reason but I'd like to see back in game the Korean Style. Maybe a GM will answer on this post sometime.
  2. Freak.

Korean Style?!

Hello, I apreaciate that you try to add new events but I've asked on discord channel about Korean Event and no one answers. Is it out of the game temporary? It was the best event so far in this game so why would you take it out? Everybody was loving it. Hope the event will be back, waiting for your response. Thank you in advance.
  3. Freak.

SpecialAbillities Daggers

What about the belt? It is PvP Skill attack, it should improve the damage of phisycal skills, right? It doesn't tho.
  4. Hello, It is the second time in a week I get to test this “feature” (SA on daggers), comparing the damage with a Skull Edge CD SA and Skull Edge dual deggers. After maybe 50+ backstabs with each of these weapons I realised there is no difference. I also asked older people from the server and they confirmed it. My curiosity is: is this thing normal? Not to have any advantage using a single dagger with SA than dual daggers? Imo there should be a considerent difference considering getting a dagger with SA is more expensive and you have 1 skill less. also it is the same thing using or not a belt with pvp skill attack. Thank you in advance, I hope it is not a repost.