Leks

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Posts posted by Leks

1. 4 минуты назад, YeahThePro сказал:

go recruit more like on lionna. same numbers 0 chance at epics ) 

bro i not have time  to write  you also one more time if you whant gvg 9/9  ok on live  3 day can  do  why you flame i dont understans kill one server  clan ws clan loll  happy new year 

2. 5 минут назад, ecHeLon сказал:

you might be ARMENIAN liar which is okay for your people but people arent stupid and everyone knows u didnt play gvg-s on emerland(first 10 days) because soft wasnt working.. if it was any other server u would be shouting from day 3...

lol you kill me 30 sec i think mage versus archers?? lol it liona where archers very strong. 

3. 4 часа назад, YeahThePro сказал:

we're the duelist party that raped you on lionna's last baium 50vs90. 

loll what have you dreams more fantastic )) you can work on  holliwood they need hew custom

meneger for film rofler from interlude))

4. 3 часа назад, ecHeLon сказал:

hi leks, u werent talking that much on emerland.. maybe because soft was blocked there?

loll on emerland i go to killl with clan if you see first .second why you cry for soft hmm? its rofl or what or when you lose ots explained whith soft or what i dont understand??

5. Идем сюда!!! 
    Примем гвг направленные паки 9/9 

так как много паков  небудут играет после  нг  тагну несколько  кп 9/9 маг или арчер с онлайном 15+

https://vk.com/untage

skype lexus2009_ls

• Like 3

6. 6 часов назад, YeahThePro сказал:

If my party plays, it's game over and there is no competition. SGC & pretorians = randoms like untage get fucked 50vs90 and quit server due to lack of competition

lollllll. who are you. for me you nobody and for all russian comunity .why you do drama?? or you have so much winrate .on start will see you...dolboeb burjuyskiy