• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. GALADR1EL

Enchant +10 available on Donation

+ 10 is again available...
  2. GALADR1EL

calendar

Its a nice, because I too lost day 30 eward donation coins...
  3. GALADR1EL

calendar

If you are reset your router, and after this you are connecting with new IP address - calendar gonna reset from day 1.... Its a stupid, I too lost reward donation coins for day 30, because I forgot this, and reset my router...
  4. GALADR1EL

TOMASSHELBY scamer - report...

When I say him, Im report him for scamming in forum... He give me back only 600kk, he is still scam me 150kk..... Shot00032.bmp Shot00033.bmp Shot00034.bmp Shot00035.bmp Shot00036.bmp Shot00037.bmp
  5. He I want to report 1 scammer, his name is TOMASSHELBY, he scam from me 750kk adena for exping 3 chars from 79 lvl to 84 lvl, when I pay him he just kill 2 mobs, and say he have lag and need rr.... After 30 min restarting, he cant invite me again for exping... I post ScreenShots to conversation.... Shot00028.bmp Shot00029.bmp Shot00030.bmp Shot00031.bmp
  6. GALADR1EL

Bug - few of my items disappeared...

Loooool. they gonna to the Warehouse.... but how they gonna to the warehouse im not put in.... This is a bug, chek it...
  7. Hello, I want to report a bug... My char is bugged... After Zaken, when i do teleport to Delusion, few of my items disappeared... Veniplant Sword Acumen 300 dark, 2 vorpal earrings and 2 tateossian ring, are disappeared from my inventory... I try to restart game and repair my char - but nothing... Char name is GALADR1EL....