YeahThePro

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Posts posted by YeahThePro

1. 2 minutes ago, Leks said:

bro i not have time  to write  you also one more time if you whant gvg 9/9  ok on live  3 day can  do  why you flame i dont understans kill one server  clan ws clan loll  happy new year 

go beta gvg )

2. Happy new year boys. It turns out we won't be recruiting anyone as we will run a full CP of our own core members. Good luck to the enemies @ epics. Gonna be hard to deal with "interlude kids" )

Recruitment: OFF

3. 13 hours ago, mmstop said:

:D dude if i would be you i wouldnt talk so much srlsy wont end good for you at the end.

last server this tag was free fraps even with 2-3 cps more than us. niggas lost 50vs90 at last baium rofl

4. 10 hours ago, Leks said:

loll what have you dreams more fantastic )) you can work on  holliwood they need hew custom

meneger for film rofler from interlude))

we wiped your entire side over and over again. come give me fraps again )

5. 2 hours ago, Leks said:

lollllll. who are you. for me you nobody and for all russian comunity .why you do drama?? or you have so much winrate .on start will see you...dolboeb burjuyskiy 

we're the duelist party that raped you on lionna's last baium 50vs90. 

6. Rank #1 international interlude CP. Undefeated in official 9v9 +3 gear. Also, the only CP on interlude mid-rates to ever successfully run a duelist setup and set a new meta.

Recruitment status: TBD - Will be decided after new year's.

Some of our latest videos: