Chockled

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. Chockled

Fortress Pailaka

I don't think there is something like winning independence. After Fortress Siege you have 1 hour to choose between Castles your fortress might belong to. You can make this decision talking to NPCs which are inside the fortress for 1 hour. In our example it was Dion and Gludio. If you dont decide which castle you want to be contracted to, then your fortress becomes independent. Another way of getting independence of your fortress after taking contract with a castle is not paying the taxes, which are around 25k/6hours. Can you, please, look into it once again and correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks :))
  2. Chockled

Fortress Pailaka

It seems like Fortress Pailaka does not work properly. Even if i try to take a quest "Light within the darkness" it says I'm already in progress of another quest - "Hope within the darkness", which is obviously not true. My only quest I'm participating are those for RB cloaks. GM could u kindly check if that can be fixed. I'd love to check out Fortress Pailiaka here. I cannot enter Pailaka without the quest neither. So it seems like it turned off on our server or it's just bugged. Hope you can do something about it Thanks
  3. Chockled

Corsair ! Rekrutacja PL

Polacy 👌 odezwe sie w grze