Sign in to follow this  
GodLike

Old Bosses New Rules ( PVP + Rewarding Loot )

Anakim , Barakiel , Korim , Golkonda , Lord Hallate

many more i cannot remember the names of the old days RB's all over the map and they all seem pretty much useless in H5 , my idea is adding these cool RB's in to the somewhere in map and make sure places where many ppl get in and pvp till one side give up and let the others kill the boss 

• RB's should spawn every 2hour  // 15min + -
  • Place must be ALL time PVP zone ( More pvp always good )
  • Place must be cooldown in order to enter again via PT like 5 min. ( Pt leader only can enter  9 ppl every 5min. )
  • RB's must survive at least 15min fight BOOST HP + DMG on every RB and make sure they fit for h5 requirements.
  • RB loot must be worthy ( 15 BEWS , 20 BEAS ,30 GC , 15 GCM , 1,000 Noble Stones ( A LOT ) , Vesper Armor Pieces , Vesper Weapons , 35 Top Life Stones , ++ Adena ( 25 - 50m ) %1 Chance Vorpal armor.

When everyone done with farming and fine armors and items etc. Nobody will go out of from town except few instances and castle wars , If we have this opportunity to be able to pvp every 2h for something actually worth in game currency everyone will try to beat eachother all the time 24/7 day/night everyone will get something from it eventually even the in the middle of the night there will be 2 pt's fighting for something rewarding , server will be alive and everyone will gather someone to their PT or their guild try to gain more even just for BEWS its really worth to give a try and have a fun. 

Thats my idea, sorry for my bad english, if you have any other fuhrer questions please comment below and let me know what u think about it, thanks. 

ya legit bullshit idea, np  10 rbs with 2h +- respawn and 15bews/beas drop, gl  in 1 day they can close server ;D

make just custom drop (vesper + vorpal)  and respawn 12h +- 

Loot can be fixed to server rate , i just wanted to make an example as various item types and something actually worth for PVP and RB stuff , im not saying its a must to get 15 BEWS or anything else, y'all first get the idea about the system and how it should work, i dont care about loot , if something actually worthy in game currency