Sign in to follow this  
thx123

BETA

Do you still have the problem? Because for alot of players it works fine no problem. You just need to delete current system u have on client and put the new system from our website it will work fine!

Ok we are working on a new system because looks like there is few people having some issues for sure by tomorrow the system will be up on website and all will be working fine! 
There is alot of players who logged normal and having no problem who actually are online at beta.

13 minutos atrás, Theresa disse:

Ok, estamos trabalhando em um novo sistema, porque parece que há poucas pessoas tendo alguns problemas com certeza até amanhã o sistema estará no site e tudo estará funcionando bem! 
Há um monte de jogadores que logaram normal e não têm nenhum problema que realmente estão online em beta.

Ok, I'll be waiting

it's not the system ..it doesn't work if u had other system remains or that deadz interface so go reinstall client and will work :D

1 hora atrás, Dienutza disse:

it's not the system ..it doesn't work if u had other system remains or that deadz interface so go reinstall client and will work :D

It is not another interface I am with new client and continues the same error it is no more than login screen

Edited by Termonuclear

i have the same problem, i think its a system problem or l2 script guard, because another server had the same system and i had the same problem, loaing screen with H5 logo and then not responding!

Edited by thomas