Sign in to follow this  
Foxis

Seed of Infinity + Ekimus lair

Yo, i still think that Seed of Infinity and Ekimus lair are beautiful instances with beautiful boss, but nobody is doing that.. so my suggestion is ...

1, - twins could have boosted stats and added some vesper drop + soul crystals level up to 16? maybe?

2,- make ekimus instance so it wont require any quests, maybe only item that can be bough? something like tezza scrolls.. and for example 9 ppl entry req? also boost ekimus a bit and drops too...

i still think that nowdays everyone is only focused on zaken/tezza/freya instances and theese 2 instances are forgotten which is sad :( also this would give people more things to do and i think it could be fun to do something different then zaken/tezza/instances which we are doing everytime on every new server all around in loop 

29 minutes ago, Foxis said:

Yo, i still think that Seed of Infinity and Ekimus lair are beautiful instances with beautiful boss, but nobody is doing that.. so my suggestion is ...

1, - twins could have boosted stats and added some vesper drop + soul crystals level up to 16? maybe?

2,- make ekimus instance so it wont require any quests, maybe only item that can be bough? something like tezza scrolls.. and for example 9 ppl entry req? also boost ekimus a bit and drops too...

i still think that nowdays everyone is only focused on zaken/tezza/freya instances and theese 2 instances are forgotten which is sad :( also this would give people more things to do and i think it could be fun to do something different then zaken/tezza/instances which we are doing everytime on every new server all around in loop 

Thanks for the suggestion we will take a look on it and we will let you know!