my suggestion 

1st - make siege for castles only aden - giran - goddard - rune 

so siege castle be harder and much better and more action 
on 5th day so no much items people have 

2nd -make a mass vote reward for Fa it will be much better 

3rd - add only 4 events : TvT - DeathMatch - Capture the flag - Korean style 
also Capture the flag only 2 teams not 4 teams so will be more fun in event 
and most players kills got extra reward 

4th - Make reward for top 1 pvp weekly reward so it will be more competitive in pvp  

5th - Make sure potion 24/7 open so any bug or any bot be reported by Potions will be much better
and fast to handle and if someone report about bot give him 10 fa reward :D so people will see for bots and cut the crap 

6th - try to buff the daggers and archers so all class will be balanced 

cuz only trickster can do dmg in h5 servers 

7th - check for rsk focus icarus hammer with angelic icon in paladins most server paladin so week 

8th - don't give any clan reward like 35 members and have clan lvl 8 so there is no fun on it 
let clans farm raid bosses and academy so it will be much better and more fun more auction 

9th- if u make max clan 80 members it will be much better so there is no boxes in big clans 
and can be more then 2 or 3 sides 

10th- make enchant safe 4 max 10 with normal chance 25% - blessed chance 30% 
so hard to make it even +6 so armor be more worth it with +++ enchant 

and good luck 

1 - nope.. full castlea are better since people will have flags and there can be epic TW, but if you make only 4 castles then TW wont be that much fun

2- YES

3 - why not

4 - nope, people will kill their duals for that

5 -- well.. it can be like if you do .report and he will be sended in jail, you will get 10 fa ... but this would be prolly used by many ppl that will send their dualboxes in jail just for FA.. and to be hones,t i dont think that gm have time to check every pm and bot reportfrom palyer.. imagine he get 100 pm per hour about bot..  about petitions .. well there is forum where yu can report and i beleive that saga staff will read and answer everything, not like on rise where they actually doesnt even care, only thing they care is when to go pick money from bank... and saga staff is not that case, so if bug = write on forum and i beleive they will look on it as soon as possible, i beleive in them

6- well balance would be good... i miss old times where there wasnt fighter crit cap.. almost nobody play fighter since there is crit cap dmg :( and its sad that 60% play mage, 30% archer and 10% rest classes

7 - idk

8 - true, let them make it or donate for it, no free items

9 - wont help, people will make "alied" clans that will help each other

10 - nope, for me its stupid

for me in 9 - will be much better make alied but alied wouldn;t last for ever 

and also for 1st - its better and harder to get castle if u make it all castle it will be only fame farm and useless for me make it harder for big clans and also will be 4 flags so i think it gonna be much much better when there is so hard try to get castle not only take castle and sit for fame 

5th - ya u have point but i think admin can manage to make reward for only def ip adress or something like that or find way to stop 50% of bot at least yes i know most people botting but its kind missed up 

4- it gonna be much better for pvp its a fighting arena not just for farm and some ballshit it must be massive 

On 3/31/2019 at 5:42 PM, Foxis said:

1 - nope.. full castlea are better since people will have flags and there can be epic TW, but if you make only 4 castles then TW wont be that much fun

2- YES

3 - why not

4 - nope, people will kill their duals for that

5 -- well.. it can be like if you do .report and he will be sended in jail, you will get 10 fa ... but this would be prolly used by many ppl that will send their dualboxes in jail just for FA.. and to be hones,t i dont think that gm have time to check every pm and bot reportfrom palyer.. imagine he get 100 pm per hour about bot..  about petitions .. well there is forum where yu can report and i beleive that saga staff will read and answer everything, not like on rise where they actually doesnt even care, only thing they care is when to go pick money from bank... and saga staff is not that case, so if bug = write on forum and i beleive they will look on it as soon as possible, i beleive in them

6- well balance would be good... i miss old times where there wasnt fighter crit cap.. almost nobody play fighter since there is crit cap dmg :( and its sad that 60% play mage, 30% archer and 10% rest classes

7 - idk

8 - true, let them make it or donate for it, no free items

9 - wont help, people will make "alied" clans that will help each other

10 - nope, for me its stupid

there was no crit cap last season so i gues wont be now aswell