Sign in to follow this  
SLaDe

Yggdrasil

Hello to all. We will be here from the start. Open recruitment of full packs 9/9 and 12/9 with high online.

We will also be glad to see old comrades who have already played with us.

For solo players:

There is a recruitment of those who wish to find the CP within the clan. With regular online time , the presence of Discord is must .

There is a dial-up of those - who want to play outside the const. These people must be independent and be able to develop independently in the game.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or ingame "SLaDe

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kuretz said:

Oh boy i was waiting for you for so long. Get ur asses prepared, KURETZ IS COMING!

We have not been gone, ur the one not been seen. 

13 hours ago, Kuretz said:

COME ON ADMINS, CLOSE THIS TICKET, DONT LET ME BULLY YGG!

Not same GMs but im sure they love the idea u insult them for what others do....Ur not that smart are u?

5 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

i like that, are u going to cry for dp`s again?

Noone cry for shit but u tho....so need of attention u cant help but to spam our thread. 
But u keep on being less smart and accuse us for beg for DP when thats actually is to accuse the staff here to be unfair....

4 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

so u are saying that u`ve never done that? same as u are against botting?

I never did no.
1 i dont have skype and i dont have money to waste.
2, i said boting makes ppl lose there hands and skills and i never will do it. 

But tbh this is first thing u say that aint insulting the staff and it accualy dont have anything to do with anything. So u should prolly stiop those energydrinks and take a napp..... 

fun fact, i keep ur thread on top, still less views than unknown rainblood clan xD

In diff from u i dont need that much attention. If ppl wanna find me they will regardless on where on the list i am. U on the other hand aint on anyones list so u have to try ur very best for ppl to see u....But its ok lil one, one day someone will care for u too 

11 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

is there any ppl left from lionna or destiny? or dragon? oh i remember when whole cp from ur clan couldn`t kill me, had fun!

Who i have and dont have is accualy not anything u should care about is it? 

6 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

and btw about attention, i actually found cp already, 1 guy i played in clan with on eglobal wants me to join.

And i care why? Idk what that has to do with ur need for attention tho

10 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

also, do u remember fisty still? he loves when i bully your clan =D, sadly he is playing on rpg x3 so cant join me.

Its funny u always drag up ppl that dont play like they where against me. Last time it was someone else...U try hurt my feelings lil man then u should prolly stop as i acualy have to care for u to care what u say 

why are u calling me "lil"? u never saw me, and stop telling that u dont care, i remember your stories, u wouldn`t be drama queen without that =D

I am no drama queen tho, ur the one with all the emotions looking for me on all forums. 
And u are little to me as u actually act less grown up then my son does. 
And i told u about my past, same as u did to me...if thats drama then ur the king thats for sure :D

6 minutes ago, BloodyKing said:

I just love when people start spam others posts to show how smart they are and how pro :D

Wellcome Puzzle happy to see you around.

Haha yeah this one is special tho. He havent been with us for ages but as soon he sees a post from us he starts type like he has fire on his fingers. 
Nice to see u too Bloody. Will i see u on the lead this time? :)

8 minutes ago, BloodyKing said:

That is good mate save the Dragons they are rare :D

Did i say i love you? HAHAHA

10 minutes ago, Kuretz said:

ye im special, im the only one who can protect dv from ygg noobs

Ur the only one who can kill us? Im kinda flatterd that u think so tbh.