Guest Enchantress

Pretorians

4 часа назад, YeahThePro сказал:

we're the duelist party that raped you on lionna's last baium 50vs90. 

loll what have you dreams more fantastic )) you can work on  holliwood they need hew custom

meneger for film rofler from interlude))

26 minutes ago, Leks said:

loll what have you dreams more fantastic )) you can work on  holliwood they need hew custom

its true what you say , he should go and work for holliwood as hew custom meneger, he have power full  imagination

Edited by ButterCup

3 hours ago, mmstop said:

Bro your party dissapear after 1day on the server who are you even to talk ?

well we were 6-7 parties in clan and safero had 2 at best so i didn't like online there and decided to stop playing. ofc u u didnt  know anything but still decided to reply here.. im sorry i dont like shit servers okay?

Edited by ecHeLon

3 hours ago, Leks said:

loll on emerland i go to killl with clan if you see first .second why you cry for soft hmm? its rofl or what or when you lose ots explained whith soft or what i dont understand??

we killed you in 30 seconds on lionna so what do i have to cry about? i was just asking a question because it looks like u only talk when there's a soft involved.. i even have fraps of your DD reskilling my bot when i was testing if u had soft or not during your gvg versus one of our clan parties.

3 hours ago, Leks said:

loll on emerland i go to killl with clan if you see first .second why you cry for soft hmm? its rofl or what or when you lose ots explained whith soft or what i dont understand??

you might be ARMENIAN liar which is okay for your people but people arent stupid and everyone knows u didnt play gvg-s on emerland(first 10 days) because soft wasnt working.. if it was any other server u would be shouting from day 3...

5 минут назад, ecHeLon сказал:

you might be ARMENIAN liar which is okay for your people but people arent stupid and everyone knows u didnt play gvg-s on emerland(first 10 days) because soft wasnt working.. if it was any other server u would be shouting from day 3...

lol you kill me 30 sec i think mage versus archers?? lol it liona where archers very strong. 

1 minute ago, Leks said:

lol you kill me 30 sec i think mage versus archers?? lol it liona where archers very strong. 

i know what's strong and what's not. i was just telling you that i wasn't crying about soft because i lost or something i was just stating the obvious

6 minutes ago, ecHeLon said:

i know what's strong and what's not. i was just telling you that i wasn't crying about soft because i lost or something i was just stating the obvious

thats why  u never accept gvg same as lafanya crying for soft like a bitch

Guest Enchantress

Nice Drama i like it keep going "Bump" more my Section

Guest Enchantress

i want to see PPLS trying hard otherwise..... gonna be to ez

Edited by Enchantress

Guest Enchantress

i see to much bla bla here.. but i want to see when server start

Guest Enchantress

To Stuck on pavel Ruin you just have to put a guy in Cardinal....a Romanian Guy.... i hope its not only bla bla from you as well... cuz if you get frapsed you gonna quit your life

Guest Enchantress

Before you speak,be sure you can do it.. otherwise gonna be lame for you... i'm not saying i can.. but i will try hard just get rdy for it

Guest Enchantress

i don't hate anyone i just want to have fun thats all.. i respect all even if i kill doesn't matter who i just want to have fun......

1 hour ago, mmstop said:

thats why  u never accept gvg same as lafanya crying for soft like a bitch

1) im not a party leader so its not up to me.
2)i dont even like gvgs i play for mass events and spot wars

10 hours ago, Leks said:

we wiped your entire side over and over again. come give me fraps again )