Guest Enchantress

Pretorians

Guest Enchantress

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to announce that Pretorians clan will be joining on L2Saga! As everyone knows, our clan is one of the best and most competitive clans on mid-rates. We have been known to play with this tag for a very long time, on servers such as L2Destiny, L2Era, L2Lionna, L2Rise and many more! We are all about the quality of our clan, that means that we don't do mass recruits! We fight with quality against quantity! We will only recruiting CPs with full activity and full parties at mass-events, such as Epic RBs and Siege/TW. We won't recruit CPs, that do not have Bards(BD/SWS) at all times! Gladly we'd like to have strong enemies to fight against. By joing Pretorians you and your CP will make the right choice to have the most organized and competitive atmosphere.

Contact on Skype : live:je.fer.son2006
Best regards,
Pretorians

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_PyzIvicYtj6H2WR2aJGwQ?view_as=subscriber

Edited by Enchantress

If my party plays, it's game over and there is no competition. SGC & pretorians = randoms like untage get fucked 50vs90 and quit server due to lack of competition

6 часов назад, YeahThePro сказал:

If my party plays, it's game over and there is no competition. SGC & pretorians = randoms like untage get fucked 50vs90 and quit server due to lack of competition

lollllll. who are you. for me you nobody and for all russian comunity .why you do drama?? or you have so much winrate .on start will see you...dolboeb burjuyskiy 

Edited by Leks

2 hours ago, Leks said:

lollllll. who are you. for me you nobody and for all russian comunity .why you do drama?? or you have so much winrate .on start will see you...dolboeb burjuyskiy 

we're the duelist party that raped you on lionna's last baium 50vs90. 

2 hours ago, Leks said:

hi leks, u werent talking that much on emerland.. maybe because soft was blocked there?

3 hours ago, ecHeLon said:

hi leks, u werent talking that much on emerland.. maybe because soft was blocked there?

Bro your party dissapear after 1day on the server who are you even to talk ?

3 часа назад, ecHeLon сказал:

loll on emerland i go to killl with clan if you see first .second why you cry for soft hmm? its rofl or what or when you lose ots explained whith soft or what i dont understand??