Saronite/LuckyKaloyan

Discuss the Polls below, i think ppl should say what they think so we play at the best server!

Polls for the most discussed points.  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, Saronite/LuckyKaloyan said:

Say what you think! 

Hello thanks for this post , It allow players to say what they think.
I would like to correct some things.
1: Olf-Shirt is not Goddess Of Destruction , It was Since Freya maybe even Gracia Epilogue. But Freya Chronicle 100% Sure of it as alot alot of other items which here are not. 
2: I know is 2020 (2021) and even the offical NC-Soft added an Auto Farm feature but what i don't like from this is prolly is people who just over farm all day with it and do nothing else in game, We want players to play and not just leave their chars afk and rebuff them every 2 hours. If we gonna add this feature we will make it timed. 
3: Most of the donatable items are for Saga Coins (Event Coin) also. This server we also upgraded the events and make so the players get can more Saga Coins from Events which gonna be every 1 hour.

Autofarm at least make it for only one window...and time limited if you want...But imo I consider it something necessary if you want to avoid the element stones to cost 20kk each unit in a x7 adena rates :) 

arent we all bored with playing and facing the same classes every 2 weeks servers?

100% of CPs are MAGES/GLADIS/ARCHERS ..... it pretty much reminds me of Interlude chronicle back in the days which really disappoint me

I really would be happy if there are more mixed CPs and a little bit different gameplay than every other h5 mid-rate server!

* Create Daily Instances + Weekly instances for solo players (HWID per 1 char)
    - Include as drop BEWS / BEAS / mastery codexes / crystal attributes/ and such things (ofc lower chances) or also forgotten scrolls if u think to make them buyable

* Do not ever make mass rewards with items like s84 or things like that (ruining economy)

* Do not include items that are impossible or very hard to be obtained by regular players in Donation shop ( like Olf shirt +10 or Item enchanting above +6) even olf+6 is hard to be obtained by regular enchanting

* Do not push with Hard Freya + make lower chances for vorpals in LOA

* TOTALLY REMOVE AUTO FARM SYSTEM OR DECREASE IT TO 2h MAXIMUM ( 2h are enough for ppl to go pee/shit through the day ) it really ruins the economy and server become full of bots everywhere .... 

If I get something else in mind I will edit this post! 

24/7 autofarm 1 account per HWID  - This way you let ppl who work to be able to play... you can still double farm with non-stop farming ppl... No OLF Shirt - this is donators advantage... nobody else wins +10 olf is total disbalance.... Total Event=Donation - you should make ppl who cannot donate be competitive otherwise you just make the server donation only(PAY TO WIN)... I think thats the best suggestions... Anyways admins have the last words...

I believe Olf is ok, but no olf +10. If you don't have that you have what to grind for it, especially if the rates after +6 are really low (like 35%). Autofarm is ok for 4 hours but even for less is still ok. As for the Saga/DC Shop I believe top items should be obtained only by Saga coin. Also if a hero cloak is 700 SC the DC version of it should be like 400-500 so if a donator wants to have that he should spend a lot of money.

What's the point play a game with auto farm 24/7? Make more content for solo players like daily instances like Methelena mention above,make 5 windows per hwid ,the first(even maybe second)week disable hard Freya, lower chanse for Tezza/Freya necklace cause at the end they will cost literally nothing