Sign in to follow this  
Roldan

WE NEED LATAM PROXY

we having a lot of delay to play..can add some proxy for latin america users? we are a lot of people from latam playing this server and we want the same ping and possibilities to play better, we are in disvintage T_T

10 hours ago, AdLeR said:

We have a USA proxy, use this one to play and use EU proxy only for vote rewards.

Yes but still is laggy for us to play, we are a lot of players in south america. Consider this please to add on more proxy , i understand the difficulties to add  new one 

• Thanks 1

Idem. Es desvetanjoso jugar con retraso en todos los aspectos del juego. Lo ideal seria un proxy para LATAM o al menos soluciones. el de US anda casi tan mal como el de EU para los latinoamericanos.

• Thanks 1

Yes please.. actually the US proxy is exactly as the EU one... in any case i think we r more on LATAM that in US... is there a way to change it instead of adding another one? we want the same possibilities of Other players on farming and pvp 🙌🏼

2 hours ago, alvaroots said:

Yes please.. actually the US proxy is exactly as the EU one... in any case i think we r more on LATAM that in US... is there a way to change it instead of adding another one? we want the same possibilities of Other players on farming and pvp 🙌🏼

You tried to join with ExitLag or WTFast?