Sign in to follow this  
=Rean=

L2Saga - High Five - New Season - You vote!!! [Poll #1]

New Season - High Five[Poll#1]  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

L2Saga_banner_comingSoon.png

Hello everyone , for our newest season we have decided to start prepare new stuff and for this reason we are looking for your opinions about our new season.

Feel free to express your opinions but choosing what you think would be better.

MAKE 10X , ALL QUEST RETAIL  , FULL BUFF , mana potion 1k every 10sec === >> BEST SERVER WILL BE !!! with full buff and retail QUEST'S!!!!    LOOK on rpg 30x all retail...have full of players.

Edited by k1llaz0r

I'd choose no buff no mana pots, but that will scare a lot of potential players, so option with 2nd class buffs and nerfed mana pots sounds interesting.

I voted x10, 2nd class, 500mp - 30 sec. However, this is too hardcore for most of the mid-rate players who are used to the pots and full buffs. If you implement such a thing, you should also work on the balance of classes - increased land rates, disable the 1st profession skills - root lvl 9, death mark. And most important fix macros so SLH Gladi and Mages dont spam 1 button.

I have the following suggestion. Keep the buffs as they are (full scheme) but when u enter a PVP zone only buffs that are not from scheme or offline shop apply - e.g. you have Baium PVP on toi 13 - you have to buff the party with OL/WC buffs do dance/song and tp (the old school way) or if you buff scheme and you tp - all your buffs vanish. In this case some solo daggers wont be able to participate as they will lose their buffs or wont have the same power. In terms of farming on x10 xp and x10 drop ppl can still farm for items on SOA and LOA.

About mana pots - keep them 500mp - 30sec so ppl can play rechargers and in the same time not being so mana limited for farm. Having rechargers, buffers and bards in the party will balance the damage output of a group (less damage dealers).

Last but not least - slow down the economy of the server. Similar to PC points only chars who made some farm points on high level areas can go to instances. This way ppl who just make 20 sos bots and spam instances will have to go farm a bit and wont just switch between characters with 1 gear set and make easy top drops - mid rate weapons and elegias. This will not rectify the multiple boxing for instances but will slow down the avalanche effect and overflow of s84 low and mid items.

In case that you like my ideas and want to discuss their implementation, feel free to reach me on discord.
GL.

Edited by dPartyShaker
  • Like 1

I would like it to be like no buffs, nu buff station, no mp pots, no healing pots, I love this game as it was "Old Style" from the l2 start years and you need to craft your gear if you want buffs you need to have a char that can give buffs and you need a char that can heal mp and life. But I gees that will never happen. I think people don't like that anymore, just us old-timers like that staff.

Honestly not many options to vote for, its just very very basic stuff, wat about ancient scrolls, epic fragments, mystic tavern, donation store etc etc.

Also i think first you need to finally figure out the calendar once and for all.

For now it looks like everything the same just different rate.