Sign in to follow this  
GranBaltazar

Server Need Some Help

Hello good day.
I want to make this post, since I like the stability and the format of the server.
But they urgently need to do something.
*Currently the server has many online players, but the vast majority is AFK.

*The server needs more pvp, that some farming site is invented where they are motivated to start pvp.

As an idea I think the following could be done: Create a farming site (Items that work) That is not so huge and does not have too many mobs, that will motivate the pvp to farm. Second, remove some daily challenges, since they are too many and use too much time, which causes people to farm and not pvp. As an idea, I would leave fewer and more difficult achievements in fewer places to farm. Third some NPC trade for the new farming site and a nice reward for doing daily pvp. In addition, the events should improve a little, and have activity in the forum, since there are posts that have no response even after many views. I hope they can do something, or they won't wipe but the number of players will drop again or they will simply die with server x15.

image.png.6e49bed707b8703a944c59ca048218ad.png
English is not my base language, so I hope you understand and understand any spelling or grammatical errors.

As you can see the forum has no activity, many unanswered posts must do something or the server will die.
many have already migrated.

15 hours ago, GranBaltazar said:

As you can see the forum has no activity, many unanswered posts must do something or the server will die.
many have already migrated.

Due do the fact that we mostly use discord for our community discussion this is why we don't have the forum much active.

Did you see They never read, they never did anything.
And now the server died, many emigrated just by worrying about donations.
NO WIPE, MERGE AND DIE.
Xya