Sign in to follow this  
Vitas

Various bugs found on OBT

Hello everybody, today we tried some stuff on OBT and found some things which need to be fixed or at least checked:

1) HP of mobs in Dragon Valley: mobs like drakos guardian, gem dragons and scorpions look like having too high HP, damage is ok but even with very high amount of damage (elegia +10 weapon) they're still not easy to kill

2) Aura flash: Land rate of this skill is good on characters, but almost 0 on mobs, even enchanted on +30 chance. This makes farm a lot more complicated for mage parties.

3) LOA Bridge: huge problem here, even if you are on shadow dance and you are not moving or hitting any mob, if a scout sees and hits you, all the remaining mobs will come to attack you. Really important to fix this, please

4) Dragon mage respawn in LOA: I'm not 100% sure if this one is a bug or not, but anyway these mobs currently have 10 minutes respawn. I think this should at least be checked 'cause it looks definitely too high. 

Thank you in advance for your time!

Hello, there are some issues at this server, but loa works good here.

Regarding 1-2 points, they seem to be retail like, and actually at season 2 mage parties farmed bridge first day with dc robes, and farmed kariks a bit later with first vesper robes.

point 3 - that is why he is a "Scout", it works retail-like, you can hide with shadow from the scout :)

point 4 - do not remember how it should work exactly

58 minutes ago, stillfree said:

Hello, there are some issues at this server, but loa works good here.

Regarding 1-2 points, they seem to be retail like, and actually at season 2 mage parties farmed bridge first day with dc robes, and farmed kariks a bit later with first vesper robes.

point 3 - that is why he is a "Scout", it works retail-like, you can hide with shadow from the scout :)

point 4 - do not remember how it should work exactly

Currently,it's a fact that aura flash is not landing or landing 1/10 at +30 chance on mobs...we tried and farm in some places (like bridge) is almost impossible

About scouts, i know that they should see you in shadow, the problem here is that even if you don't move/attack, and a scout hits you, and you still don't move/attack, the rest of the mobs attack you anyway, this is nosense

We just tested aura flash +30 power in soa - works almost 100% of times (mobs start "derping" for 1-2 seconds doing nothing). Idk whether +chance enchant has some issues, or different mobs/locations, or just unlucky

10 hours ago, Vitas said:

Hello everybody, today we tried some stuff on OBT and found some things which need to be fixed or at least checked:

1) HP of mobs in Dragon Valley: mobs like drakos guardian, gem dragons and scorpions look like having too high HP, damage is ok but even with very high amount of damage (elegia +10 weapon) they're still not easy to kill

2) Aura flash: Land rate of this skill is good on characters, but almost 0 on mobs, even enchanted on +30 chance. This makes farm a lot more complicated for mage parties.

3) LOA Bridge: huge problem here, even if you are on shadow dance and you are not moving or hitting any mob, if a scout sees and hits you, all the remaining mobs will come to attack you. Really important to fix this, please

4) Dragon mage respawn in LOA: I'm not 100% sure if this one is a bug or not, but anyway these mobs currently have 10 minutes respawn. I think this should at least be checked 'cause it looks definitely too high. 

Thank you in advance for your time!

Hello @Vitas thanks you for the feedback.

1) Dragon Valley mobs are pretty easy and they have been balanced to be farmed even as solo. Because on PTS you are never able to farm this locations as solo player you need full party to be able to farm on any kind of zone.
2) Aura flash on monsters interrupt their upcoming hit and it works fine i just tested it out.
3) This is why they are called "Scouts" even from the offical game and this is how they are supposed to work.
4) I will check for the respawn of it and i can see what should be, if there is any issue our side we will fix it up. :)

I would like to let you know if you played on any other private servers around and you see differences doesn't mean that we have problems.
We made the game like this because we want to keep the game as Retail as Possible and not change everything like other servers do.