Sign in to follow this  
3NT3RT41NM3NT

Make it accessible to Americans NA and SA

As all know, American region has a great community with many players that brings life to many servers...

I suggest:

- Exclusive Proxy for USA and Brazil, would be great.

- Make olympiad period time good for both regions EU and America..

GMT+2  18h to 24h is like 13h to 19h here   in Brazil.. players that play at night will           never be able to play oly.

Advancing the time by 1 hour, at less, to 19h - 01h would alleviate the problem and able us to play as well.  (14h to 20h in Brazil gmt-3)

- If epics boss have unique spawn times, make it as well good for all.. maybe Late Night for EU and Early Night for America.. i mean something like 23h or 24h gmt+2 and 18h or 19h for SA. 

Don't ruin the server economy with abusive donates and bots... its all I have to say..

13 minutes ago, 3NT3RT41NM3NT said:

As all know, American region has a great community with many players that brings life to many servers...

I suggest:

- Exclusive Proxy for USA and Brazil, would be great.

- Make olympiad period time good for both regions EU and America..

GMT+2  18h to 24h is like 13h to 19h here   in Brazil.. players that play at night will           never be able to play oly.

Advancing the time by 1 hour, at less, to 19h - 01h would alleviate the problem and able us to play as well.  (14h to 20h in Brazil gmt-3)

- If epics boss have unique spawn times, make it as well good for all.. maybe Late Night for EU and Early Night for America.. i mean something like 23h or 24h gmt+2 and 18h or 19h for SA. 

Don't ruin the server economy with abusive donates and bots... its all I have to say..

Well if you every played L2Saga you would know answers of this