Sign in to follow this  
RaeF

I was too bored so i wrote this....

I ll address some "problems" that i found during playing on S2 and maybe that ll "improve" the game play on the new server.

1)  A lot of players bid on clan halls with alt clans etc without any potential for new clans to join and "compete" with the already existed active clans.

Some solutions:
         a) Give the clan halls manual to active clans.

b) Change the amount of adena that's been withdrawn every week from cwh so not only 1 player can afford it.

c) Change the currency so instead of withdrawing adena put Donation Coins or Saga coins (the amount is up to you) so not only 1 player can afford it.

2) I noticed that when someone gets PK can freely use ALT + B GmShop/Global GK/Buffer and why not wh when in peace zone... I think when you have Karma you should try to burn it off or accept the consequences.

3) That might sound a little bit too much but it would be interesting... When a town is under siege normally you wouldn't be able to teleport there... That's been said with alt + b you can teleport anyway, what if you put a restriction to that? (among with the farm zone areas)

- It would be nice if you put a restriction in siege areas castles/fortresses 1 client per hwid

4) Fix the Saga/Donation Shop prices...
Saga shop: 5 giant codex ---> 12 saga   

1 mastery ---> 20 saga

350 noble stones ---> 50 saga

A grade shirts ---> 100 saga
                   80 Lvl Life stones (not even 85 or 86 Lvl) ---> 15 saga

1 talisman ---> 10 saga
                  A useless Festival cloak ---> 350 saga

Everything is too expensive for no reason.

Not to mention all soul crystals or the enchants... (i am not talking about ancient scrolls)

That being said saga is something that you get for free while farming.

Donation Coins on the other hand its only through real $, so at least add some value to it...

Donation Shop:

-1 Neolithic s84 is 200 Donation coins which the translation of it is 20 euro

-20 Giant codex Mastery = 50 Donation coins and in the mean time you can do a skill +30 with 50 Donation Coins (thats only 5 euro for 1 skill, or 20 mastery)
          - 30 Top life stones Lvl 84 (not even Lvl 86) 50 DC (an other 5 euro) not to mention with 50 Dc you get an active/passive augment that you like

those prices are too expensive... i mean make it more reasonable... its not that they don't donate on your server, but i dont think they ll donate to get the neolithic, so at least adjust your prices in order to get that as well...

There is no point to write the whole list of donation/saga shop, i think you get my point... There are unnecessary  prices/items on your lists that can easily be fixed and match an economy of a balanced server.

5) Calendar is all over the map... thats a nice system, but you have to change a little bit the days on few items... for example on the Day 24th  you give 10 dragon bones. Put that on the first day instead lol...

The cloak is pointless as long as the 3 days zaken (not to mention you cant wear it in oly)... 10 top 84 Lvl Lifestone? at least make it 86 Lvl...

Anyway i am not implying anything but if you are not playing already in your server as a  "Normal" player at least make a char and try to lvl up/farm manual so you can see yourself what would make more sense to change/fix in your server.

We take seriously our player's feedback. 

Our team is working from January active almost 20 hours per day [with support, advertise, gaming updates] & we try the best for all of you.

Thank you for your feedback & your Support.

I'd jump in and upvote the topic starter. I also would like to elaborate the idea with my thoughts.

RaeF actually suggests reasonable improvements. This is not a complaint submitted by a player who cant get smth because of inability to donate or farm.

A lot of items, are, indeed, useless in saga/donate shop, because it is easier to get them via regular market.

Reconsidering some prices will not only allow players to have more ways to get some items, but also add variety to GM shop, and potentially result into more donation income for the server. (If you do not have logs of what items players buy in GM shops most frequently, you can just always ask players).

One more potential reason to do this kind of "review", is that having unreasonable and random prices in GM shop and rewards in calendar might make some players think about two following reasons behind the existance of those inconsistencies:

- you do not have control over those settings (e.g. calendar is some copypaste files)

- you do not pay attention to that stuff (and, as you said, you do value feedback, and do not want to look like some simple and useful matters are ignored)

Edited by stillfree