Sign in to follow this  
98Flow

"Monstrous Event Dongeun"

Good evening
I had an issue with the new event "Monstrous Event Dongeun"

It's the third time that I go for  Ancient  Armor Scroll  Piece . However, there is only one instead of three as it should be.
I tried another way: I put 1 in the warehouse, went for the second aasp, put it in the warehouse. 
And still, i have only one  Ancient  Armor Scroll  Piece  instead of 2 in my warehouse
And it happened 3 times already.
So, to gather  Ancient  Armor Enchant Crystal  , i need to have 5 Ancient  Armor Scroll  Piece 
But i cannot have more than 1 piece in an inventory as well as in a warehouse.
Could you take a look at the problem, please? As for now the event does not make sense as there is no way to get ancient scrolls

9 hours ago, 98Flow said:

Good evening
I had an issue with the new event "Monstrous Event Dongeun"

It's the third time that I go for  Ancient  Armor Scroll  Piece . However, there is only one instead of three as it should be.
I tried another way: I put 1 in the warehouse, went for the second aasp, put it in the warehouse. 
And still, i have only one  Ancient  Armor Scroll  Piece  instead of 2 in my warehouse
And it happened 3 times already.
So, to gather  Ancient  Armor Enchant Crystal  , i need to have 5 Ancient  Armor Scroll  Piece 
But i cannot have more than 1 piece in an inventory as well as in a warehouse.
Could you take a look at the problem, please? As for now the event does not make sense as there is no way to get ancient scrolls

It is just a visual problem we will update it soon on the merge.
You actually have more in your inventory it is just on the icon showing like you have only 1

3 часа назад, =Rean= сказал:

It is just a visual problem we will update it soon on the merge.
You actually have more in your inventory it is just on the icon showing like you have only 1

So when u update it -  i can see all the pieces that I have?