fotomoso

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. fotomoso

CRITICAL ERROR - HELP

Its not working, im trying using the interface of saga, and classic, and still got critical errors. More people is having the same problem... making it impossible to play. Critical errors in DV, towns, epics, instances...
  2. fotomoso

CRITICAL ERROR - HELP

Another ciritcal error happens with the description of "INSUFICIENT VIRTUAL MEMORY" ??? Its something related to the client? Should i reinstall it?
  3. fotomoso

CRITICAL ERROR - HELP

hello guys, im having this problem but i dont know whats going on! here is the description of the critical. 2021.1.11 14:37:21 OS : No OS CPU : AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor @ 3604 MHz 2047MB RAM Video : AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT (28009) PosCode : LS1(273) 83242:147947:-3405 12/1 [671] General protection fault! History: FD3DRenderInterface::Clear <- RenderTranslucentActorToProxy <- FDynamicActor::RenderStencilAlphaActor <- FDynamicActor::Render <- Actor <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- SceneNodeRender <- Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop what could be the problem? I play other games with 0 problems!