JamesSunderland

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. JamesSunderland

RB rate and High Level champions

It's impressive how people like this guy have such a hard time to differentiate normal bosses from grand bosses (even instanced ones). 🤣 BTW even at 1x for instanced grand bosses, mid-rates H5 servers will always be full of alt chars doing instances because boss jewel and most consistent way to get semi top weps/Vorpal.
  2. JamesSunderland

[High Five x25] - Beyond - Discussion Topic.

No i don't mean Grand Bosses, i mean normal bosses on the server description it only says "Raid Boss: x1" Man if you want to give players more stuff to do, try to give us something more exciting than "Forgotten books hunt" on a mid rates. Like other ways to get vorpal/semi-top weapon instead of making 100 chars to make instance all day like a braindead, Maybe modify some normal map bosses stats/drops so they can daily attract pvp for their drop. Champioms till level 86 to improve pve difficult (this will even destroy alot of bots) [I remember a server that had this system, and champion knoriks attracted alot of competition and destroyed tons bots]
  3. JamesSunderland

[High Five x25] - Beyond - Discussion Topic.

My suggestion is to make boss drop rate 3x instead of 1x as it seems illogical for a 25x server aswell as to make all skills autolearn till 85.and to make champion monsters above lvl 75, alot of server restrict it but it doesn't make sense at all.
  4. JamesSunderland

RB rate and High Level champions

My suggestion is to make boss drop rate 3x instead of 1x as it seems illogical for a 25x server aswell as to make all skills autolearn till 85. and to make champion monsters above lvl 75, alot of server restrict it but it doesn't make sense at all.