Kuretz

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

l2yonigga u are ridiculous man...
  2. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

even, EVEN if u didnt, doesnt make u better tho.
  3. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

yeah, thats why im not crying for anything and im farming by my own, not like you and slade with adrenaline on. So yeah, everyone is not like me.
  4. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

jovilios, its she, just fyi. I think it will be both, she will ask everyone for help to get a castle, same with TW, most of those clan leaders are helping cuz they want to have a b**ch close to them.
  5. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

no, im the only one who loves PKing farmers like you
  6. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

ye im special, im the only one who can protect dv from ygg noobs
  7. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

oh boy, ex ally came around, hallo sir "king"
  8. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

well, i wasnt the one who started, so yeah, go ahead and call me "the drama king", makes me feel good actually
  9. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

why are u calling me "lil"? u never saw me, and stop telling that u dont care, i remember your stories, u wouldn`t be drama queen without that =D
  10. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

and btw about attention, i actually found cp already, 1 guy i played in clan with on eglobal wants me to join.
  11. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

also, do u remember fisty still? he loves when i bully your clan =D, sadly he is playing on rpg x3 so cant join me.
  12. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

why would i stop? i do whatever i want/like, so chill about that, u better show ur clan on epics before server dies
  13. Kuretz

Yggdrasil

is there any ppl left from lionna or destiny? or dragon? oh i remember when whole cp from ur clan couldn`t kill me, had fun!