• Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

868 profile views
  1. Puzzle

YGGDRASIL

Hello everyone! We will come buy here and see what fun we can have with the rest of you. We have atm open recruit both for solo players as for CPs. Hope to see you all there
  2. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

LOL i never used adrenaline in my life. But keep say i do just makes me laugh that u think i play as a program
  3. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

I never cryed for any of it, i do cry now tho...out of laughing so thx for that U do know not all is like u right?
  4. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

Did i say i love you? HAHAHA Ur the only one who can kill us? Im kinda flatterd that u think so tbh.
  5. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

Haha yeah this one is special tho. He havent been with us for ages but as soon he sees a post from us he starts type like he has fire on his fingers. Nice to see u too Bloody. Will i see u on the lead this time?
  6. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

I am no drama queen tho, ur the one with all the emotions looking for me on all forums. And u are little to me as u actually act less grown up then my son does. And i told u about my past, same as u did to me...if thats drama then ur the king thats for sure
  7. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

Its funny u always drag up ppl that dont play like they where against me. Last time it was someone else...U try hurt my feelings lil man then u should prolly stop as i acualy have to care for u to care what u say
  8. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

Who i have and dont have is accualy not anything u should care about is it? And i care why? Idk what that has to do with ur need for attention tho
  9. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

In diff from u i dont need that much attention. If ppl wanna find me they will regardless on where on the list i am. U on the other hand aint on anyones list so u have to try ur very best for ppl to see u....But its ok lil one, one day someone will care for u too
  10. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

I never did no. 1 i dont have skype and i dont have money to waste. 2, i said boting makes ppl lose there hands and skills and i never will do it. But tbh this is first thing u say that aint insulting the staff and it accualy dont have anything to do with anything. So u should prolly stiop those energydrinks and take a napp.....
  11. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

Noone cry for shit but u tho....so need of attention u cant help but to spam our thread. But u keep on being less smart and accuse us for beg for DP when thats actually is to accuse the staff here to be unfair....
  12. Puzzle

Yggdrasil

We have not been gone, ur the one not been seen. Not same GMs but im sure they love the idea u insult them for what others do....Ur not that smart are u?