dPartyShaker

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

dPartyShaker last won the day on August 23 2020

dPartyShaker had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About dPartyShaker

• Birthday 11/09/1987

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Clan BruteForce - a new project with vision, is recruiting mighty Giran warriors: small friendly groups (4-5+ / 9 ) Cps Solo OTP (one trick players) for domination in the hourly events On-Demand Mercenaries - PVP players to protect clan members while they grow Pk chars drivers - Solo supports BP/OL/Tanks/Bards willing to play in a group We are looking for: not extremely toxic players, who want to hang around in the voice chat, have fun, joke and contribute for the greater good active Discord users streamers donators/clan boosters We offer: Rules by which all issues will be resolved without extra emotions involved Daily private educational streams to ensure that all members start with equal knowledge, tips and tricks about the new environment Hopefully a lot of fun Our goal is to be present at all epics, hourly events, olympiad and form a team of top-notch players for the legendary GvG fights. As the clan limit is set to 5 CPs (45 members) and many players/groups will be left outside of the "favorites" and here is where BruteForce comes in place. My first goal is achieving a good friendly environment and after that polishing, to fit the standards of the competitive H5 Cps. If you want to give it a try, feel free to contact me on Discord where my tag is dPartyShaker#0773. Good luck to everyone in the new summer season.
  2. Hello Aden-world warriors, dPartyPoopers CP (VisuaLz) is recruiting people for fighter CP. We are an international CP and using English is a must. The minimum requirements are as follow: - 99% availability daily 20-24 GMT+3 time (Epics + Instances) - full activity during weekends for Sieges and TW - following the internal CP rules and practices - friendly and non-toxic - comfortable with BD, SWS, SOS, BP or Judi position - using Discord on daily basis as an information and communication hub In return, you will receive a lot of support from all current members, tips and tricks for efficient gameplay, join us while we play ARAMs for chill and many more. If you are interested and fit most of the requirements feel free to contact me on Discord at dPartyShaker#0773. Good luck to all in the new season.
  3. Due to activity issue our group would not participate. Edit: 28.03.
  4. dPartyShaker

3v3 Tournament Saga x100 - Sunday 28 February

Leader Nick: wizzi Group Name: VisuaLz
  5. dPartyShaker

3v3 Tournament Saga x100 - Sunday 28 February

Leader Nick: dFartyMaker Group Name: dPartyPoopers
  6. dPartyShaker

[Event] Twitch Event

www.twitch.tv/dpartyshaker
  7. dPartyShaker

Beta Tournament - 3v3 - A-Grade [Beyond x25]

Leader Nick : wizzi Group Nick : V i s u a L z
  8. dPartyShaker

Beta Tournament - 3v3 - A-Grade [Beyond x25]

Leader Nick : dPartyShaker Group Nick : dPartyPoopers
  9. I believe Olf is ok, but no olf +10. If you don't have that you have what to grind for it, especially if the rates after +6 are really low (like 35%). Autofarm is ok for 4 hours but even for less is still ok. As for the Saga/DC Shop I believe top items should be obtained only by Saga coin. Also if a hero cloak is 700 SC the DC version of it should be like 400-500 so if a donator wants to have that he should spend a lot of money.
  10. dPartyShaker

Streaming in Beta

Hey guys, Some of you know me, some don't (probably yall didn't have internet for a while). Since I started streaming recently, and many ppl ask me questions like "Why you do this instead of that, and why this is better?". During Beta, I will make a breakdown of all skills, different builds for chars, class comparison, etc. In case you are interested but you don't have time or simply you want to hang out a bit, feel free to join me at: https://www.twitch.tv/dpartyshaker Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and see you there.
  11. I voted x10, 2nd class, 500mp - 30 sec. However, this is too hardcore for most of the mid-rate players who are used to the pots and full buffs. If you implement such a thing, you should also work on the balance of classes - increased land rates, disable the 1st profession skills - root lvl 9, death mark. And most important fix macros so SLH Gladi and Mages dont spam 1 button. I have the following suggestion. Keep the buffs as they are (full scheme) but when u enter a PVP zone only buffs that are not from scheme or offline shop apply - e.g. you have Baium PVP on toi 13 - you have to buff the party with OL/WC buffs do dance/song and tp (the old school way) or if you buff scheme and you tp - all your buffs vanish. In this case some solo daggers wont be able to participate as they will lose their buffs or wont have the same power. In terms of farming on x10 xp and x10 drop ppl can still farm for items on SOA and LOA. About mana pots - keep them 500mp - 30sec so ppl can play rechargers and in the same time not being so mana limited for farm. Having rechargers, buffers and bards in the party will balance the damage output of a group (less damage dealers). Last but not least - slow down the economy of the server. Similar to PC points only chars who made some farm points on high level areas can go to instances. This way ppl who just make 20 sos bots and spam instances will have to go farm a bit and wont just switch between characters with 1 gear set and make easy top drops - mid rate weapons and elegias. This will not rectify the multiple boxing for instances but will slow down the avalanche effect and overflow of s84 low and mid items. In case that you like my ideas and want to discuss their implementation, feel free to reach me on discord. GL.