Vectroos

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Vectroos

[Event] 9v9 [GvG] Tournament - Dominion x10

Leader CP: Paranoia Group name: Mad CP BTW: Sunday seems to be a much better day for such event, since there are only sieges which are boring and nothing is happening except fame farming, from other side, people do work at monday so at the weekend it is much better for them to play. Consider changing date to 11.10.2020 😆
  2. Vectroos

Kicked from boss zone.

Hello, I am struggling for 5 days with boss zones... Everytime when one of my clan mates are in boss zone we are kicked from there. For example at antharas I was getting kicked out of zone Everytime "Kirks was there, when they moved to cave by portal I could go to the heart but as soon as I was teleporting inside the cave I got kicked out. Same story happend yesterday at Baium, when Kirks was at toi13 j couldn't go there, and when he was in town I was able to go there and when he wanted to teleport into zone, he was kicked out of zone... Thing is we don't share any accounts, we don't live next to each other since he is Bulgarian and I am Polish... Can you solve that problem? My Nicknames are Vecy, Vectroos, AOEyou. His character is "Kriks. I did write on discord to Freez and as he told me he need one day to figure it out and alrdy 3 days did pass and no answer at all. https://ibb.co/L5r85fX
  3. >> MadClan << Recruiting ACTIVE English speaking people & CPs. BP/OLs/TANKS/BD,SWS mostly We believe in quality over quantity. We're using both Discord for daily game play and Team speak 3 for mass PvP for better communication. Contact either here or in-game ("Edelvora/Vecy/paranoia/0wN)