Vitas

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi all, we are a mage CP, with the following setup: 2 BP,OL,SWS,BD, 4 SPS/SORC We already have full vesper noble gear and some mid s84 weapons, doing all instances x2-3 rounds and soon we gonna join a bigger clan. We currently need 1 active Cardinal and 2 active mages. We already have 1 noblesse BP that we can give you in case you haven't got your own char. The majority of us are italians, but we are able to speak english too without problems. PM me here or PM/Mail in game: Leet,Tyrfing,Frosty
  2. Ciao a tutti, siamo un gruppo di 8 persone, tutti italiani, che giocherà su questo server Il nostro setup è party cancel,ovvero: 2 BP, 1 OL, 1 SWS, 1 BD, 4 SPS/SORC Al momento abbiamo bisogno di un bishop attivo per essere al completo. Possibilmente che abbia già giocato la classe ma anche in caso contrario siamo disposti ad aiutare chiunque. Scrivetemi qui o pm/mail su Trost/ Tyrfing dopo lo start del server
  3. Vitas

Various bugs found on OBT

Currently,it's a fact that aura flash is not landing or landing 1/10 at +30 chance on mobs...we tried and farm in some places (like bridge) is almost impossible About scouts, i know that they should see you in shadow, the problem here is that even if you don't move/attack, and a scout hits you, and you still don't move/attack, the rest of the mobs attack you anyway, this is nosense
  4. Vitas

Various bugs found on OBT

Hello everybody, today we tried some stuff on OBT and found some things which need to be fixed or at least checked: 1) HP of mobs in Dragon Valley: mobs like drakos guardian, gem dragons and scorpions look like having too high HP, damage is ok but even with very high amount of damage (elegia +10 weapon) they're still not easy to kill 2) Aura flash: Land rate of this skill is good on characters, but almost 0 on mobs, even enchanted on +30 chance. This makes farm a lot more complicated for mage parties. 3) LOA Bridge: huge problem here, even if you are on shadow dance and you are not moving or hitting any mob, if a scout sees and hits you, all the remaining mobs will come to attack you. Really important to fix this, please 4) Dragon mage respawn in LOA: I'm not 100% sure if this one is a bug or not, but anyway these mobs currently have 10 minutes respawn. I think this should at least be checked 'cause it looks definitely too high. Thank you in advance for your time!