RaeF

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I ll address some "problems" that i found during playing on S2 and maybe that ll "improve" the game play on the new server. 1) A lot of players bid on clan halls with alt clans etc without any potential for new clans to join and "compete" with the already existed active clans. Some solutions: a) Give the clan halls manual to active clans. b) Change the amount of adena that's been withdrawn every week from cwh so not only 1 player can afford it. c) Change the currency so instead of withdrawing adena put Donation Coins or Saga coins (the amount is up to you) so not only 1 player can afford it. 2) I noticed that when someone gets PK can freely use ALT + B GmShop/Global GK/Buffer and why not wh when in peace zone... I think when you have Karma you should try to burn it off or accept the consequences. 3) That might sound a little bit too much but it would be interesting... When a town is under siege normally you wouldn't be able to teleport there... That's been said with alt + b you can teleport anyway, what if you put a restriction to that? (among with the farm zone areas) - It would be nice if you put a restriction in siege areas castles/fortresses 1 client per hwid 4) Fix the Saga/Donation Shop prices... Saga shop: 5 giant codex ---> 12 saga 1 mastery ---> 20 saga 350 noble stones ---> 50 saga A grade shirts ---> 100 saga 80 Lvl Life stones (not even 85 or 86 Lvl) ---> 15 saga 1 talisman ---> 10 saga A useless Festival cloak ---> 350 saga Everything is too expensive for no reason. Not to mention all soul crystals or the enchants... (i am not talking about ancient scrolls) That being said saga is something that you get for free while farming. Donation Coins on the other hand its only through real $, so at least add some value to it... Donation Shop: -1 Neolithic s84 is 200 Donation coins which the translation of it is 20 euro -20 Giant codex Mastery = 50 Donation coins and in the mean time you can do a skill +30 with 50 Donation Coins (thats only 5 euro for 1 skill, or 20 mastery) - 30 Top life stones Lvl 84 (not even Lvl 86) 50 DC (an other 5 euro) not to mention with 50 Dc you get an active/passive augment that you like those prices are too expensive... i mean make it more reasonable... its not that they don't donate on your server, but i dont think they ll donate to get the neolithic, so at least adjust your prices in order to get that as well... There is no point to write the whole list of donation/saga shop, i think you get my point... There are unnecessary prices/items on your lists that can easily be fixed and match an economy of a balanced server. 5) Calendar is all over the map... thats a nice system, but you have to change a little bit the days on few items... for example on the Day 24th you give 10 dragon bones. Put that on the first day instead lol... The cloak is pointless as long as the 3 days zaken (not to mention you cant wear it in oly)... 10 top 84 Lvl Lifestone? at least make it 86 Lvl... Anyway i am not implying anything but if you are not playing already in your server as a "Normal" player at least make a char and try to lvl up/farm manual so you can see yourself what would make more sense to change/fix in your server.
  2. RaeF

calendar

Apparently they need more staff. They need to recruit more GMs in order to split the work between them and have someone to deal with the players in a daily basis and solve problems/questions that the players may have during the day. It seems they don't care about small things like the post thats underneath this one with the WH lost items, we also told them in detail times,items etc and they are too busy or too lazy to check logs etc to solve the issue. It happened to us today, but it will happen again in the future if they dont look into it, because its the alt+b wh system that has a bug. They like us when we donate in the server, but when the donated items that we get are getting lost they dont give a **** because they already took the money... So... go figure... Geodata is an other big issue, calendar system it seems is unfix-able as Rean said in game (quote: "I can't do anything about it, its because the router's IP has been restarted") But yes, lets advertise server, lets do the merge, lets bring more ppl that will have "create" more problems and because of demand GMs wont be able to keep up.... Anyway its a private server over all... Dont forget to donate though!
  3. RaeF

ITEMS FROM WH ALL LOST

It happened to me in a different server by using wh from alt + B . . . it seemed thats a bug in many servers, dunno if GM is willing to look into it, i highly doubt it.