98Flow

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. 98Flow

Mystic Tavern

Can a detailed description of the location of Mystic Tavern? There is an empty location on OBT. Not 1 mob, not 1 boss. Thanks for the reply in advance.
  2. 98Flow

"Monstrous Event Dongeun"

So when u update it - i can see all the pieces that I have?
  3. 98Flow

"Monstrous Event Dongeun"

Good evening I had an issue with the new event "Monstrous Event Dongeun" It's the third time that I go for Ancient Armor Scroll Piece . However, there is only one instead of three as it should be. I tried another way: I put 1 in the warehouse, went for the second aasp, put it in the warehouse. And still, i have only one Ancient Armor Scroll Piece instead of 2 in my warehouse And it happened 3 times already. So, to gather Ancient Armor Enchant Crystal , i need to have 5 Ancient Armor Scroll Piece But i cannot have more than 1 piece in an inventory as well as in a warehouse. Could you take a look at the problem, please? As for now the event does not make sense as there is no way to get ancient scrolls
  4. 98Flow

Reward Calendar

This infirmations has not been published anywhere Maybe u can give all reward with your hands? Where is the administration loyalty to the players? Im waiting reward for 13 Day 2 week,and what we have ? DO something please
  5. 98Flow

Reward Calendar

Hello! I have a question regarding the Reward Calendar. I had to receive a reward for Day 13, however, instead of Day 13 it got updated to Day 1. How can we fix the issue? I play everyday. So it would be unfair to start Calendar again from the beginning. Hope for your undarstanding and prompt reply. Regards, 98Flow.