• Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

ecHeLon last won the day on December 23 2018

ecHeLon had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. ecHeLon

Pretorians

1) im not a party leader so its not up to me. 2)i dont even like gvgs i play for mass events and spot wars
  2. ecHeLon

Pretorians

i know what's strong and what's not. i was just telling you that i wasn't crying about soft because i lost or something i was just stating the obvious
  3. ecHeLon

Pretorians

you might be ARMENIAN liar which is okay for your people but people arent stupid and everyone knows u didnt play gvg-s on emerland(first 10 days) because soft wasnt working.. if it was any other server u would be shouting from day 3...
  4. ecHeLon

Pretorians

we killed you in 30 seconds on lionna so what do i have to cry about? i was just asking a question because it looks like u only talk when there's a soft involved.. i even have fraps of your DD reskilling my bot when i was testing if u had soft or not during your gvg versus one of our clan parties.
  5. ecHeLon

Pretorians

well we were 6-7 parties in clan and safero had 2 at best so i didn't like online there and decided to stop playing. ofc u u didnt know anything but still decided to reply here.. im sorry i dont like shit servers okay?
  6. ecHeLon

Pretorians

hi leks, u werent talking that much on emerland.. maybe because soft was blocked there?
  7. ecHeLon

Infinity

dzaan tesli inglisuri moxoda gvelma